AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
pmonta
pmonta
@pmonta
Free
Joined: September 2, 2015 10:48 pm
Topics: 2 / Replies: 22
Reply
RE: T2002

Chris9911, post: 431036, member: 12781 wrote: Peter, how do you enter the calibration constant? My theodolite is stuck at perfect zeros when I hit the...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica_Wild T3000 Repair

Hi Paul,I hope your T3000 servicing goes smoothly. The service manual has lots of detail. One of the things you may need to do fairly soon, if not i...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 4000sse - Enable cross correlation?

Jim Frame, post: 413944, member: 10 wrote: Why would you want to mess with the source instead of using the executables?- educational value, to see how...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 4000sse - Enable cross correlation?

Would anyone happen to know whether source code is available for PAGE-NT, and if so, what its license might be? The one processor I know of that is o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 4000sse - Enable cross correlation?

Bill93, post: 413617, member: 87 wrote: That middle ground was what I worked in as a signal processing engineer on comm gear, but it seems not to be e...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Antenna height problem?

Bill93, post: 412457, member: 87 wrote: If you use a coax at frequencies where the losses are significant, it is not strictly true.Yes; I did mention ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Antenna height problem?

Bill93, post: 412206, member: 87 wrote: I was considering differential delays between L1 and L2 and would like to find any discussion of that aspect.T...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: T2002

Conrad, post: 409926, member: 6642 wrote: Also static circles will accurately track moving targets. Apparently the spinning encoder won't [cite]That m...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: T2002

pmonta, post: 409724, member: 10428 wrote: I'll do a separate post on how to enter them (you'll want to take a snapshot of the white label on the insi...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: T2002

If you're using the T2002 to teach trigonometry, there's a very nice web page on theodolite errors and adjustments from a math teacher who was a surve...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: T2002

Glad to hear your T2002 is booting up. Here are some notes:- As mentioned by someone else, the calibration constants need to be there to use the unit...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: T2002

pmonta, post: 408869, member: 10428 wrote: you may get errors such as "error 58".Ah, I misspoke. It's "error 8c" that indicates a bad internal cell. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: T2002

It is 12 V for the internal battery. Positive terminal is on the left. There's an eBay seller who makes an internal battery pack for the T2002 and s...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey with $75 of equipment. What would you choose?

For turning angles on the cheap, I'd suggest a plastic sextant, which will be good to perhaps 2 arcminutes:

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Fwd: Google opens up GNSS raw observables

Bill93, post: 376091, member: 87 wrote: I want it! With an app that stores Rinex files. Can ANTEX calibrations for every phone antenna be far behin...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Col. Brad Parkinson on Science Friday today (NPR-PRI)

gschrock, post: 373308, member: 556 wrote: ... the whole "broadband vs. GPS" debacle a few years back There's some recent news about that: The new ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Reference Frames

drusmith, post: 344698, member: 9799 wrote: ... that surface of constant gravity potential energy equal to 62,636,856.00 m**2/s**2, no matter what, an...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 1 second vs 5 seconds

Bill93, post: 343906, member: 87 wrote: So in that other thread how is transmitting up to 10 corrections per second giving great improvement? I'm no...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 1 second vs 5 seconds

Bill93, post: 343799, member: 87 wrote: In the signal processing work I did before retiring, we always used a smoothing filter according to the bandwi...

11 years ago
Page 1 / 2