AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Hama75
Hama75
@paul-landau
Free
Joined: September 20, 2011 9:12 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 2:05 pm
Topics: 70 / Replies: 164
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 1227
Reply
RE: New Member in Pendleton, OR

Welcome to the group! You should find it informative and entertaining! ???? Be sure to join PLSO, Iƒ??m sure they need more members from your area. I...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Dreams!?

Glad to see that Iƒ??m not alone, on this. ???

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 15
Views: 676
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 666
Reply
RE: Today's Office

Iƒ??ve been near there. Spectacular country. Seems there was a very large radar dish on the way up the hill.

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 466
Reply
RE: The Cut Sheet newsletter: Should I keep doing it? Why or why not?

@wendell The newsletter is a good reminder for me to check in with SC, I might not do it every week, but for me it serves a good purpose.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: I got some splainin to do

Sounds good. ?ÿStanding by! ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: So, yeah...

Hang in there! ?ÿCan you still taste? Good Luck ????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: This is the joy of surveying

@john-giles, ?ÿ video wonƒ??t open on a iPad.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Where did you go to college and would you recommend it? Did anyone select interning instead of a degree?

Looking at the responses already posted, it looks like you have plenty of info. I would go the education route. And good on ya, for choosing Land Surv...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Plumb bob maintenance

Back in the day, I had a chainman that would wipe down his bob every day. It was spotless ????. ?ÿNot a mark on it.?ÿ?ÿ ?ÿ I asked him once to borrow ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Old school skills

Yes to all the field stuff. How about adding the EZ Arc??ÿ

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 66
Views: 3364
Reply
RE: Greenhorn

Welcome aboard! This is a great site. You will learn and be entertained. ?ÿOne more thing and I say this with all good intentions, ?ÿ Turn on your spe...

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 380
Reply
RE: Monitoring a 200 year old dry laid stone wall for movement

Bill and Lurker have some great ideas. ?ÿIƒ??m curious as to the reason for this? Whatƒ??s the time frame? Be sure to budget accordingly ???ý

6 years ago
Page 3 / 12