AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Hama75
Hama75
@paul-landau
Free
Joined: September 20, 2011 9:12 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 2:05 pm
Topics: 70 / Replies: 164
Reply
RE: Tips & Tricks for field technicians

Lots of great tips here, I’ll just say that, you will be amazed at how long flagging tied on barbed/hog wire will stay attached, just the knot. Keep ...

2 years ago
Topic
2 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1147
Reply
RE: Surveyor recommendation in Hilo, Hawaii

Go with Dan Berg, he knows what he’s doing. In Hilo 🤙

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Tired, Retired and somewhat worn out

I see we joined this crew in the same year. Your handle rings a bell, I’ve been retired since 2012. And glad I did.

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 1071
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 929
Reply
RE: SNL and merry ho ho

Great SNL segment! This is more to my liking these days. 🤙🏝️🌋 Aloha

3 years ago
Reply
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 26
Views: 2091
Reply
RE: Lloyd Savage, PLS of Sublimity, Oregon

Lloyd was a great guy, I had good times with him sailing on the Columbia River. Back in the day, he helped me transition from the field to the office....

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 436
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 571
Reply
RE: Oregon's Surveyor of the Year

@jered-mcgrath-pls Congratulations!!! I’ll have to take a look at the Oregon Surveyor. Well deserved!

4 years ago
Page 2 / 12