AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Hama75
Hama75
@paul-landau
Free
Joined: September 20, 2011 9:12 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 2:05 pm
Topics: 70 / Replies: 164
Reply
RE: Lasting

Since I live here now, here’s one I’d like to see in person, it’s going to take a bit of doing though.  

7 months ago
Topic
7 months ago
Replies: 2
Views: 1766
Reply
RE: Retirement six years later.

14 years retired this month. I had enough of the stress, a triple bypass helped me get out the door, along with my loving wife. I missed it for a whi...

7 months ago
Topic
7 months ago
Replies: 0
Views: 1360
Reply
RE: A thing I used to know

@david-livingstone totally agree with you on that.

7 months ago
Reply
RE: A thing I used to know

I always tried to stay away from volume work.

7 months ago
Reply
RE: What's your temperature cut off for doing field work?

One more, BPA work near Dodge, Wa. Mid 1970’s, running a tangent, when the heatwaves got so bad that my split was over 3’, we called it good for the d...

9 months ago
Reply
RE: What's your temperature cut off for doing field work?

OK, back in the day, we were setting property corners for a new subdivision, it was in the mid 20°’s . My chainman said, we should probably add a cou...

9 months ago
Topic
9 months ago
Replies: 2
Views: 1630
Reply
RE: Notes from the Virgin Islands

I can think of a particular county in Oregon, back in the day, that operated like that. 😉

1 year ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Parking Garage

DEA did a ALTA on the Lloyd Center about a million years ago. Seems the spaces were counted on every level. The rules have changed since then. Better ...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Field to office transition

I was ready for a change when I went in to the office. I felt rejuvenated like starting a new career. Learning to run a computer and processing data f...

2 years ago
Page 1 / 12