Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: November 21, 2025 9:02 am
If the LAG is above the BFE it doesn't matter what the elevation of the basement or anything else is for that matter. A LOMA will be granted if the LA...
To be fair, they are not changing the legal description, they are just super picky about how the legal description is presented as it relates to the L...
For all future eLOMAs please use the format provided in the attached help text document.Be careful with that one. Got the same "help document". Follow...
Sorry about that
Most likely they are referring to this.I would start by reading that.
NH requires that you provide the date of any monument set. Frequently ignored, but still required.
In the notes we have the date(s) of field work, the date on the plan is the date that it was drawn, the LLS dates it the day he signs it.
Another thing to consider regarding FIRM BFE vs. FIS BFE is that when dealing with lakes and ponds the BFE on the FIRM will be rounded to the foot whi...
Have you adjusted the horizontal collimation? I have had the same issue with short legs and steep verticals and the issue is generally resolved after ...
I remember reading that there is actually a governmental committee that meets to discuss these offensive place names and whether or not to rename them...
It should also be notedthat it does not say Recorded Surveys, all boundary surveys have to be monumented.
it's not just the recording fees - PerryAt least in NH it doesn't matter what the municipality wants:"Lan 503.08 Monumentation Of Boundary and Subdivi...
Same around here. All I hear about is how FEMA are screwing them. I then inform them that the maps were sent to the town to comment on before becoming...
How well does that program work? Do you use it?
VERY IMPORTANTI always tell them to keep their insurance, problem is nobody wants to hear it. They just don't want to pay however may thousands of dol...
We always do a EC in support of all LOMA requests. I just tell the people that while it is not required it limits requests for additional info (which ...
Is the error vertical or horizontal? I still use an SDR33 for everything, like Kent said most of the time I get a large V error it is due to not editi...
1/3 of the lump sum estimate to start1/3 at completion of field work1/3 upon delivery of final plansof course every job is different but thats how it ...
MT-1 is for LOMA-F and CLOMA-F for property or structures raised by fill above the BFE MT-2 is for LOMR or CLOMRMT-EZ is just for single structures or...
I have seen the description here in NH as well. I believe this may shed some light on the subject WIKI(see the bit near the end)