AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
paul-d
paul-d
@paul-d
Free
Joined: July 7, 2010 2:12 pm
Last seen: November 21, 2025 9:02 am
Topics: 23 / Replies: 465
Reply
RE: Wood Legs Vs Plastic-- My Observation and Theory

I use Dutch Hill tripods and I have not experienced the same issues you have. Yes, from time to time there are issues with the instrument coming out o...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: software purchase...

I too work at a small company running LDD3 on ACAD2000. I have had the opportunity to use both C3D 2012 and Carlson 2012 w the ACAD imbed while taking...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: AUTOSAVE

I agree, I have a folder on my computer that is filled with autosaves. Every 15 min, new file. Perhaps the OP is not looking in the correct folder for...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Building Elevations C2.a-h

If that is the case you should apply for a LOMA in addition to the EC. All you need to supply for that is the LAG.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Calculator recommendations please

I have a HP35s programed w the D'Zign routines. It has some COGO capabilities but I really only use the programs for horizontal & vertical curves ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Multiple Page PDF's

If you grab pdf995's pdfedit995 software they have a way to merge pdf files into one large pdf. Still not as good as adobe pro but it works.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you describe a dirt road

This is always a topic of great curiosity for me and I have worked with surveyors who have differing opinions on this. Why, when you have a return of ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: HP35 vs. HP33

Ditto on the search for the earlier discussion. HP35 all the way.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: RPN Calculator

I bought a Hp-35s just to take the FS exam. I now use it for everything, as others have said there are some great programs out there for it.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood Insurance Rates

Just a heads up, even if you have a BFE you cannot use the eLOMA system in a Zone A.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Poll - Non Traditional Students ?

B-Currently attending UNH while working full time. 30 and no degree yet, working on it.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: HGTV DREAM HOME

Swamp LoggersI saw that too. Best part was when the line ended up being where neither party thought it was.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 3x SDR33s worth anything?

shoot me an email about what you are looking to get for the explorer and/or the sdrs, email is in my profile

15 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: For those that took the LSIT and also had their study guide

> Except for the GIS question I can't imagine these questions being on the exam.Believe it. I had questions just like those all over the exam I too...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: For those that took the LSIT and also had their study guide

Ditto on the CalTrans review. It is great even if it is a bit outdated in some regards. I also agree there were a good number of questions about GIS a...

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 855
Reply
RE: Slopes in ACAD

Terrain<Surface Display<3d Faces(or 2d solids)Set your range to user range using the slope % ranges you want to see displayed.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Datum Shift (Civil 3d 2010)

Also you can use this program to calc datum shifts if you have SPC or LAT LONG. Useful if you are trying to adjust your own GPS derived values that ha...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Natural Mosquito Repellant

I use this on my skin. It does work against mosquitos but still use deet on my head for those mean flies

15 years ago
Page 23 / 25