AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
paul-d
paul-d
@paul-d
Free
Joined: July 7, 2010 2:12 pm
Last seen: November 21, 2025 9:02 am
Topics: 23 / Replies: 465
Reply
RE: Sign of the times...

Not sure why cursive is importantTrue. But the basic premise of this thread, a I took it, was that an inability to or lack of a desire to write in cur...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Sign of the times...

Not sure why cursive is importantI have to say that I find this thread amusing. I was taught cursive as a child, handwriting was the only class I stru...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: eLOMA "audit" question

Fax in the info, thats what we did with our first audit and we had the LOMA approved by the next afternoon.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: There Are 278 SITs Listed On The PA Board Website

I certainly understand your point. My thoughts were along the lines that if PA requires a 4 year degree or 10 years experience (I have no idea what th...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: There Are 278 SITs Listed On The PA Board Website

A bit off of what you are talking about but what I found interesting, and a bit confusing, was that when I took the FS exam here in NH in October one ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: NH or VT Surveyor Records

Welcome To Beerleg Paul D!!Thanks. Was back at the site today, found what I believe are two piles of stones left from original stake and stones. Havin...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 881
Page 25 / 25