AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
paul-d
paul-d
@paul-d
Free
Joined: July 7, 2010 2:12 pm
Last seen: November 21, 2025 9:02 am
Topics: 23 / Replies: 465
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 402
Reply
RE: Elevation Certs

Depends on your state. As far as I know the EC's can be signed by Surveyors, Engineers, or Architects (go figure).

11 years ago
Reply
RE: NH PLS exam

When I was studying I put together a binder with all of the relevant RSA's, Administrative Rules, etc. That helped, besides that it was just the old c...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: ELOMA for dummies

The "NOT APPROVED BY FEMA" is the preliminary document for you to review and ensure that everything is correct. When you log in to the MIP there shoul...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Ms. Real Estate Agent Called...

Rich., post: 353038, member: 10450 wrote: I'm sorry if my post implied dishonesty. We do not lie if we have the copy. We truly do not have all the old...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Ms. Real Estate Agent Called...

I am somewhat troubled by the fact that many of the responses here seem to advocate being dishonest as to the existence of the plan in question. While...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Eloma

Also, if this is your first eLOMA you WILL get audited. So be prepared for when that happens....

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Eloma

I get it. Dealing with FEMA sucks. :bad:

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Eloma

We have that situation in some towns around here as well. Does the GIS have an option to print a portion of the map? That is what I have used in such ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Eloma

What are you having issues with? RE: your first post, if there is a recorded plan (subdivision or otherwise) use that, if not, send the tax map with ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: NH PLS exam

I would HIGHLY recommend attending this course. The NH exam isn't ridiculously difficult, however, it was, at least for me, the most challenging of th...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Is It Time To Change Surveying Licensure?

I luckily did not run into this. NH does not specify that experience must be post degree. I, like others who have posted here, went back to school aft...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from Massachusetts

Well, my wife would say that, while I am young(ish), I take far too many naps...

11 years ago
Reply
11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 913
Reply
RE: Plat Opinion

Beginning at the northwest corner of land now or formerly of the Estate estate; thence ...... Perhaps?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: eLOMA property description

eLOMA is for appropriate projects with known BFE (published). Online LOMC is just like mailing it in but you submit everything electronically, saving ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Plat Opinion

Agreed that deed reference should be on the plan. While I take your point that the client is paying for the product, I think that a plan is a technic...

11 years ago
Page 12 / 25