Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: November 21, 2025 9:02 am
Maybe he can't post a link due to his new member status?
Just Google ngs toolkit and you'll be all set. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Well, you can imagine how much us colonial state guys like all the PLSS questions then....:stakeout:
From my experience 3+ years ago the exam has little math. Used the calculator maybe 4 times. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Thanks for the help, I am working on getting F2F all set up but there is some resistance from the drafters. Good guys, just used to a different way of...
I always send an EC in lieu of the elevation form. If I'm filling it out anyway it provides any additional info the reviewers might want.
I have had a situation similar to this where a fence was occupied to. Bigger area, but the fence bowed onto both properties. I seem to recall having a...
I like the idea of having them pay for your time to recover and collate the data. There is a local guy around here who owns some invaluable records an...
Detectable warnings are just raised bumps so the visually impaired know they are at a crosswalk. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
What Tom said. Being a licensed surveyor isn't just about being an expert measurer or understanding datums and projections. Its knowing boundary law a...
Holy Cow, post: 356087, member: 50 wrote: It is possible that your State has something within its internal bureaucracy akin to Division of Water Resou...
Water Boundaries by George Cole Not colonial specific, but a great reference. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
HackWe have had a three (out of ~100) come back as non-removals. In all three cases we supplied cross section and profile data of rhe flooding souce t...
University of New Hampshire has an AAS in Civil Technology, Surveying and Mapping Concentration. I'd say probably at least half the surveyors in the s...