AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: You get to be the reviewer today

@kevin-hines Well that reminds me of myself when I was about 14 years old. I had been running a dirt-pan Terex Scraper that summer. It was hot and hum...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: NLC Exam Prep for PS

@gathered_1111 yeah i am hoping this thing gets cleared up soon. I am not a fan of drugs. But for first time in my life i am thankful for them. Becaus...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: You get to be the reviewer today

I think we need to discuss this chigger thing a bit. It’s much more important. Chiggers can cause a lot of scratching and they are small so the lengt...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Unexpected

@mightymoe wow. I have to get off these pain killers first. I have been down on my back all week. A humbling experience i have never encountered befor...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: NLC Exam Prep for PS

@gathered_1111 i have taken the FS last year. I am preparing for PS and state specific now. Well up until last Sunday. I have been laid up all week. A...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Unexpected

@mightymoe yeah I imagine they are expensive. Probably $200 plus for just a pair of pants now days.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Unexpected

@mightymoe gotcha. Are they treated with oil like the old dusters etc. I am willing to pay if they last. Now it seems a pair of jeans only last a cou...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Unexpected

@mightymoe It doesn’t usually get that cold here but a good set of briar pants and something that just holds up would be nice.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Unexpected

@mightymoe i have been looking at Filson as a carhart alternative. The good clothing manufacturer s for work clothes has taken a page out of the wash...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Unexpected

The old carhart was tough. In early 90’s I bought a coat. Wore it until maybe a few years ago. It was so stiff when I first bought it that my uncle ma...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Permethrin factory treated clothes

Ya just have to bite them before they bite you. Mayflies and mosquitoes i dab a little avon skin so soft in a shallow tube of bath water. No fancy s...

3 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: OnXhunt

Nate you can get a cow bell. And leave a wet towel where it is not supposed to be and leave the lid up. I guarantee she will find you. My wife can. ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Drafting with non-standard scales?

@holy-cow TTADB. Isn’t that what they were called. Had to do those in the USMC . When we went through a cartography course Computing forest density...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Here we go again (again)

Nice read and looking forward to seeing some of the new features.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Reader Pro - Plot Deeds in Seconds

@matt8200 i will do. Have sent a request to my IT department if that doesn’t get the ok i will break out my old personal laptop and do it on that.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: North Carolina bill would create a 'Limited' Professional Land Surveyor

@fairbanksls One of the best surveyors i have ever known was originally a forest ranger. He was top dog in rural boundary work in the Public Land Syst...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Reader Pro - Plot Deeds in Seconds

I have not had a chance to try yet but seems those who have see some benefits to having this. I was following this a little and now back from a week l...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: North Carolina bill would create a 'Limited' Professional Land Surveyor

@adam This was a hot topic amongst some from NC recently at a convention here. I hope they can get this stopped for sure. One thing i have learned is...

3 years ago
Page 77 / 139