Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
@rover83 yes i could see that as being a issue. I would not want my or my clients financial information viewable to every co - worker either. Maybe so...
It is difficult times and Surveyors are busy for sure. I would expand my list of surveyors to call. Even outside the county as many work in multiple ...
@gary_g oh my you nailed it. See you can attach or relate anything to a datum. Just as time never is separated from anything time is a function of di...
@mightymoe Now you have my brain wondering if i could somehow link the quickbooks to save data in a geodatabase as well. I imagine it’s possible anyth...
@jon-payne my crews love that google maps. One of our cad techs does this so tax id on pin one color then control points another and polygons around ...
Food good food can go a long way. Doesn’t have to be fancy but delicious and variety as some might not like BBQ so think in terms of meat lovers and ...
@wa-id-surveyor will you or have you used the gis module in TBC so you can connect directly to all of this in the future by chance. We are not in a PL...
@mightymoe Did yall build that in like microsoft access. We went from excel to access as access is much more user friendly and customizable for doing ...
This is where a geodatabase shines and i may have the name wrong it might be called something else but esri i would post projects to a esri dashboard....
Pre 4 wheelers and before i used rtk more often than not. We welded a oipe on a old ball and had a holder that mounted to the tow hitch area worked gr...
You can go to the extra reports for job file reports. Follow the link to get the webpage and get the job reports. You can run that to see a field book...
@geeoddmike thats the Depends in my statement.
Curvature and refraction almost cancel each other out at about 300 ft depends. So i like the 250 ft range. Now the temperature is another issue. When ...
@protracted I agree. I was retracing a deed and was trying everything once and kept running in circles. I knew something had to be missing in my chain...
Here each county kinda sets the tone. I have personally been to 5 different counties in person and spoke with the planning commission. I found it ver...