AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: ?? manual for SDR-Map (or TrimMap) Roads

@hpalmer i will do for learning for sure. I am preparing now for PS and VA state specific exam. Been reading wattles last couple nights. Always studyi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: ?? manual for SDR-Map (or TrimMap) Roads

@hpalmer Wow. I used a SDR24 and SDR33. It was a known issue in the SDR 24 that once we got to around 900 points we would stop. Because the records li...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: ?? manual for SDR-Map (or TrimMap) Roads

@hpalmer Wow. I used a SDR24 and SDR33. It was a known issue in the SDR 24 that once we got to around 900 points we would stop. Because the records li...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from WY

Welcome. You will have a blast here. A bunch good folks here. We all learn from each other for sure.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: ?? manual for SDR-Map (or TrimMap) Roads

@hpalmer are you hiring. Lol. I wonder if i could re learn that program. I use a Trimble Business Center now and am slowly getting it squared away to...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: ?? manual for SDR-Map (or TrimMap) Roads

@lukenz i used it in colorado back in mid and late 90’s. It was a good little program and made light work for field to finish type work. I used it so...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 20 July 2023 State Plane 2022 Preview

Was not a bad little webinar. I like the fact they are allowing us to see some of the numbers and design details so we can begin to play a little and ...

3 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Star*Net vs TBC

In TBC what are you holding for vertical. Ellipsoid or orthometrc elevation. And if using or holding elevation what is your geoid quality set to by ch...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Apple Watch

@rover83 L5 vs L2C. Lots of mis information on these. L5 was designed specifically for emergencies on the gps constellation for people who fly ambul...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Things that you see on a survey site....

@party-chef Not I but my old 11” LL Beam boots i would break them in by starting in a creek of cold water. Walk a bit let them air dry and do that a c...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Things that you see on a survey site....

@jitterboogie place them in my pocket so i can reload them. Brass is not cheap.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: ?? manual for SDR-Map (or TrimMap) Roads

No luck for me finding either manual. Who knows where it went. I found my old gpsurvey manual pre tgo. But not the sdrmap or trimap. Fyi. Sorry I coul...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Things that you see on a survey site....

@jitterboogie your boots have character thats it lol. I alway get a hole at the ball of my right foot and the left toe is where the hole in my boots a...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica/Wild T1000 Solar Filter & 90 Degree eye piece

That was one of my favorite instruments years ago. That and wild soft. I don’t know about the 90 degree eyepiece but we lost our solar lens and we us...

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Converting Datums, NAVD88 (CGG2013) to match 1965 survey - Manitoba, Canada

In my area ngvd 29 to 88 is 1 ft depending closer to coast is less etc. navd 88 held fathers point if I remember correctly and of course ngvd29 many t...

3 years ago
Page 64 / 139