AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: Elevation affect on staking with GPS

If you are on any projections in most of today’s software. You cant use the old i only care about North and East. We must have either an ellipsoid he...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Network Adjustment Work on field

@danielj You could also look at the old ngs guidelines and standards specifications this was mainly for terrestrial observations but to achieve a cert...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SW Regional Geodetic Advisor

@stlsurveyor You should check that out. I have worked in government and been around and from a outsider looking in and of course being around the NGS ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Shots fired

Oh man watch your 6. Sometimes some people are just crazy. I would rather deal with snakes ticks bears than some people. Stay safe.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Network Adjustment Work on field

@norman-oklahoma I have personally been experimenting with some of this on jobs usRTK base and rover and some terrestrial equipment. I have followed ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Went to the County Fair for a bit......big mistake

@holy-cow That about sums it up perfectly. People giving what they can. Some money some time. I look back and see how my mom cooked spaghetti every we...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: RPLS.com swag has begun to arrive...

@bill93 Rules can be broken lol. I try not to but i would not mind having some of those on my desk at work.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Apple Watch

@flga-2-2 lol. I am surprised that I am even alive. Some of the dumb stunts I tried in my youth. I built a ramp when i was 9 years olde and attempted...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Apple Watch

@flga-2-2 Blood pressure reading. Oh my. That will just make you go to drs more. Which will increase your blood pressure. Was it sheriff Buford that...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 20 July 2023 State Plane 2022 Preview

@ashton Norman just gave you the goods. In my area the false northing and easting is in the decimal position instead of being solid at 100 or 1000 ft...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Went to the County Fair for a bit......big mistake

Holy cow. That is awesome work and admirable that on top of everything else you find time to be involved and support the 4H. Between 4H and FFA I be...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 20 July 2023 State Plane 2022 Preview

@mkennedy if I remember correctly they stated it would be completed by end of this year or beginning 2024. Then they have to send it to FGCC for appro...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Apple Watch

As for hitting a NGS monument. Well i don’t have a Apple Watch but I imagine its on wgs84 not nad 83. So irtf positions would be closer. Depending on ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: ?? manual for SDR-Map (or TrimMap) Roads

@jimcox I have used TGO and its predecessor GPSurvey. We had the military add ons for go survey and then also tgo. Loved tgo. I like tbc for the abili...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from WY

What part of Wyoming are you in congrats on the license.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: ?? manual for SDR-Map (or TrimMap) Roads

@jimcox When i am in Trimble Business Center i see some sdrmap thinking and Terramodel thinking. I guess that is why i am able to figure it out quicke...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: ?? manual for SDR-Map (or TrimMap) Roads

@hpalmer i will do for learning for sure. I am preparing now for PS and VA state specific exam. Been reading wattles last couple nights. Always studyi...

3 years ago
Page 63 / 139