AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: Drafting question

@jimcox Thanks Jim. I will do some playing with that this weekend. I been working and crunching numbers till 8 to 10 pm every night this week. I have ...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 25
Views: 2327
Reply
RE: Corpscon6 - geoid 18 files

I believe Carlson cad can do all of this . I know TBC can. I am getting plat together now all on grid state plane. I can list distances by ground or ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Corpscon6 - geoid 18 files

@arkansas-90 NCAT will give you all information you need if the input information is put in. So ellipsoid ht maybe elevation would work. It needs the ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 10 August 2023 NGS Webinar

@john-hamilton wow. I am using the same and no issues yet.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 10 August 2023 NGS Webinar

@john-hamilton Fuss at my wife. I am not allowed to

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 10 August 2023 NGS Webinar

@john-hamilton what browser are u using

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 10 August 2023 NGS Webinar

Yes speak now or forever hold your peace. I am so hoping i can attend. I registered but some pressing projects might keep me from attending.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Recognizing Outstanding Service

That’s customer service right there. Those are the things you never forget when getting ready to purchase down the road. The cost is one thing but cus...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS is rejecting my RINEX submissions

I have had some issues lately this past week. Same file gets rejected wait a day send it and comes back fine. I had 3 different files this past week d...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Editing geoid file for machine control

I do not know FOIF. But i have created many sub grids of the Geoid model in USA. Back when the data collectors did not have as much memory. So i could...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Last Call at SLCC

Can i take it online from the east coast. I will look into it if i can do it online. We need more ways to get edumacated in surveying not less. If onl...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Monument ID

Did you locate it at the top bent portion or where it went into the ground. I found a bar just like that which was bent over a lot more than that. Now...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: "Detail Oriented" Lot Owner

If you will pay for shipping i will load up a 5 gallon bucket of the 2 sq ft they are missing. I will even add some black gold in for them to plant wh...

3 years ago
Page 61 / 139