AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: GIS again-Stop looking at it

@holy-cow i have chainsaw will travel. No survey needed both can pay me and feed me and said tree will be removed or cut up and placed in a smore maki...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

@wendell sounds great. I am not to worried and understand things will change as you transition us. Maybe i can follow holycows advice and send you a s...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Equipment for solo fieldwork

I don’t know your budget but and not a dealer but I would think a basic robot and data collector the Trimble sales on the construction side. There dat...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Weasel words

I believe that there is a direct correlation between this and Micro Management style and shirking style. The line or balance beam between these two ex...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

@wendell Gotcha. I was getting worried I had messed up.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

@wendell OK so I don't know what I did but does the beer legger thingy help keep the site going. I followed the link Gary gave me and got click happy ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

@holy-cow LOL They already give me dirt looks when I block them in with my tractor. I hate to say this but a rookie driver from another company that m...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Drafting question

@dave-o Well I am with you on the what you call chopped up videos. I call big picture training but its the little details that make you proficient. So...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Drafting question

@dave-o Well I am so ignorant that I have only barely herd of LISP Routines. I hardly get any seat time in Civil3d. We mostly use that as a company bu...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

@wendell oh don’t feel guilty at all. This is a great site and you keep it going so money is not a concern. I am not a billionaire or rich but i have ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

@gary_g Geezers. I am ignorant lol. I never even knew. I had heard but never really looked for a link to donate. I need to get on a computer when on...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

@gary_g Great question and how does one even make a donation from time to time. I have no idea on that.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Drafting question

@gary_g see thats the knowledge i know i need but trying to get that is tough. I was in meetings about 3 different projects and still had 3 other pro...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Drafting question

@norman-oklahoma oh wow. I need to get with him for sure. Maybe an online crash course. I need as much beat into my brain for all this as possible.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Drafting question

@norman-oklahoma hey thank you. I appreciate it all. I figured everything i can learn about the little details will help me get a good eye for this. I...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

@james-fleming Redundancy Redundancy Redundancy is a good thing. It keeps us honest.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

@james-fleming Redundancy Redundancy Redundancy is a good thing. It keeps us honest.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Drafting question

@jimcox yeah i am learning that. We have a project small boundary and i have been copy catting everything the true drafter has done but in TBC. Text p...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: GIS Red Flag

In our area some counties have very good gis. In others the parcels don’t even look like the deeds or plats in any shape or form. A county we are doin...

3 years ago
Page 60 / 139