AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: Pavement Creep, and PK nail moving

@rover83 Yeah i just asked the wife she said they have posted that one from FIG. Geodetic leveling is one that caught my attention for sure. I have ju...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from VA

Welcome You will enjoy this forum for sure. Looking to learn from you as well. What part of VA. I am also here in VA

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Pavement Creep, and PK nail moving

@rover83 When I was at FIG they did a presentation on this. Its still in the works but they discussed projects that lasted oh i may be wrong but 6 mon...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Pavement Creep, and PK nail moving

Maybe you had a bad EOP computation. That can always cause a bad day . Or maybe someone was not paying attention when they computed the EOPP and well...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 6:41 P.M. and 103 F

It’s so hot here too. I fire up the grill to cool off. . I was mowing pasture Sunday and i know I drank about 5 gallons of water. Nasty hot. I fini...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access verses Trimble Field Link

I have never used field link. Trimble Access and Survey Controller before Access was released. Good luck. I guess if all you are doing is layout and i...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Geodesist vacancy ending 30 Aug 2023

I can’t keep up lol. All the renaming is going to cause confusion for U.S. veterans as we try and discuss old times with future veterans. We all might...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Geodesist vacancy ending 30 Aug 2023

Oh wow . I did not know they were renaming the base. I guess i have had my head stuck in the sand lately. From my perspective and being married to s...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Geodesist vacancy ending 30 Aug 2023

Well some development is getting close but since Corbin abuts to FT A.P. Hill it keeps it as a very nice place to work. When we first got married we ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: TBC vs OPUS question

@steinhoff I see the thinking in that. I have always never closed a triangle or loop at any common time frame as I built networks. I reckon if you ha...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: As-built surveys

@hpalmer I have a copy of the draft that NGS states what is recommended meta data for surveys engineers drawings and such for the new datum. I showed ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Data Transfer program

@true-corner A windows update might have caused the issue. Those old programs don’t like the new windows stuff. Just an idea of what might have cause...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: TBC vs OPUS question

@steinhoff nice. Why a 0 elevation mask at rover or is that a typo. And supposed to be 10. I have been burning the late night oil figuring out TBC bas...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Best Practices: Drone Operations in Public

@holy-cow Now you have ole Betsy all oiled up sitting beside you on the front porch. . I had a issue with a recreational drone young buck last year. ...

3 years ago
Page 57 / 139