AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: Not sure who might be in need

Yeah. I have bid a few times. I was on a bid for a set of planters two years ago. The site was 8 hours south. A fellow mentor on the farming side. He ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Not sure who might be in need

Hey have you just viewed this online or been able to kick the tires around this auction. Like physically been able to go look at things. Just wonderi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Not sure who might be in need

Now that is nice. I was still operating one of those between 2000 and 2005. Deployed with one in 2003 and 2004. Used one for a week in 2004 doing stad...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: R12 set up as Base

@john-hamilton yeah when i got my rough quote they had the zepher geo 2 in it for that very reason full gnss. We would probably use the uhf radio mo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Drones?

Not all drones are equal. Is it a lidar or image. Is it fixed wing or not. We have one that is used for nothing but inspections on power lines. Its ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Drones?

Well I have no Idea. But be careful up in the air. Some eagle or hawk or a kid like i use to be takes his kite and goes full dog fighting in the air. ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: R12 set up as Base

Yeah we were looking at that same capability and we got a quote also for a radio as well. I figured i could just set a post and cabinet we got power c...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: R12 set up as Base

@john-hamilton How do you like the R750. We were looking at one for an ongoing project to set up semi permanent. To save some time over the next year ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Wake up call!

Well I am not in military anymore and honestly i had 1 officer and 1 higher ranking enlisted person I ever had any issues with and even then we work i...

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 629
Reply
RE: ALTAs & RTK

There is a youtube video I watched on carlson survey rtk least squares and conventional. It was supposed to be more on least squares but was using tha...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Dimensions 2023

I have not been to a dimension in years. I enjoyed them for sure. I am not a gambler so all the casino stuff was just a bunch of noise. Some cool show...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Not sure who might be in need

I think i will send you a list and some funds. And you can be my buyer when i need more equipment lol. I just lack the knowledge on a bunch of stuff t...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTAs & RTK

I am with @rover83 and @Norman_Oklahoma A properly weighted LSA minimally constrained and I also use TBC and run the ALTA RPP report. Even when not...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjustment software - considering Star*Net

I was with my new boss today and I have been working on a project for him troubleshooting and gathering all the raw data and performing a least square...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Not sure who might be in need

If you were closer. I am always in need of a good pitch fork. Its my defense when the wife is mad at me. Lol. Just kidding. But I do use one when feed...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a few books

Wow. Thank you. I appreciate that. I will get the catalog for sure. I am always going down rabbit trails reading or studying something. So who knows ...

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Looking for a few books

@dave-lindell I received the book in the mail today. Thank you very much. I am very appreciative for sure.

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Adjustment software - considering Star*Net

I have not used Starnet in many years. I mean 15 plus. But it is or was an awesome least squares program. When i used it our work flow was adjusting c...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: R12 set up as Base

We use our R12 R10 R12is all base and rover. So if we are attacking a job i might have two rovers going in opposite directions and when one gets to a ...

3 years ago
Page 52 / 139