AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: Trimble Access Site Calibration

@rover83 Yeah on lines vs points and translate rotate I took some shape files not long ago from county gis. Brought them into tbc. Took deed comped i...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access Site Calibration

@rover83 ohhhh now i see. ITRF Now I see . So i guess yall have to open Rinex in note pad to ck headers often then. To edit etc. I am trying to reme...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access Site Calibration

So do they have some type of shift or ldp or using a different ellipsoid than grs80. I am not familiar with what is being done on datum side out there...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access Site Calibration

Nice catch. I didn’t think of that. Trimnet. GPSurvey. Color pencils and a map planning projects and who goes where when. The days of planning now i ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Here you go. All the survey gear you will ever need

I have the chain pins. Little over 3 sets. Carry loop and all. I just need my license and a strong magnifying glass to read the verniers with. Have 3...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access Site Calibration

I have never like site calibration in a linear fashion. Any error in control plus error in measurements to tie compounds . I saw a 8 mile project tha...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: The state of the Profession (in Oregon)

This has to be one of the best written and thought through pieces of what I have seen since being back and observing. I have friends licensed in diffe...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a few books

I have sent you the INFO. Thank you again.. I truly appreciate everything.

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Looking for a few books

Well that is very thoughtful. But shipping is outrageous. I truly appreciate that. As soon as we are a connection I will send my address .

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Online Virtual LS Fundamentals Class

I know personal info is sacred. If you would like to check me out email the wife at NGS corbin Training center. Erika L. I can also provide you throug...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a few books

I just sent a connect request so I can know where to send the money and I will send my address for sure. Man perfect timing I was just going to order ...

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Looking for a few books

@ars-mine-surveyor Thanks for the link. @Norman_Oklahoma First born or nintendo lol. Love it. 😂

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Online Virtual LS Fundamentals Class

If you are in VA. Message me. I will give you my personal contact information. And give it to your person. I am more than willing to help him all i ca...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a few books

Yeah on wattles. It has been out of print. I am with you on borrowing. I hate borrowing just been hard to find one to just buy. Lol. I found one not...

3 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 16
Views: 1531
Reply
RE: Online Virtual LS Fundamentals Class

I second Jan Van. Great book. I had my old 2nd edition fundamentals of surveying problems and the work book that came with also an old 1993 ncees boo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Online Virtual LS Fundamentals Class

I looked into nlcprep.com I did not go through with that course but they did call me and emailed with me free of charge and where very helpful in lett...

3 years ago
Page 53 / 139