AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: Need a little help or brainstorming

So another gis function would be once i create a grid of points and some fall outside the polygon being able to remove those vs selecting and deleting...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a little help or brainstorming

I agree but we have not done the topo and they have to be computed before the topo so we know where to topo. Lol. Yeah i know. Silly.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a little help or brainstorming

Thank you. Thats one way i did it in TBC. Just gave the polyline an elevation made a surface and did a grid of points yes same some fall in and out. I...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a little help or brainstorming

Is there a simple command to do that. Yeah it’s about 2k worth of points total interior and all done. I have just on my own time played with different...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a little help or brainstorming

Just really looking for a command or function to create a grid of points from a 1d polygon is all. In cad or TBC. I can make a fake surface and do i...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a little help or brainstorming

That nearest neighbor is exactly what i am looking for. See i need points on a grid and don't need any surface period to get started. If I only had A...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a little help or brainstorming

I agree however the polygon in this instance is the edge of where it must be returned to exactly the same elevation it was at same points before all ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a little help or brainstorming

Sorry. I posted this while the ladies were shopping for shoes and a dress lol. Daughter has a dance coming up. I will try and post a sketch tomorrow. ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a little help or brainstorming

Yes pretty much but they have a tenth of a foot hz and vt. As they cut down those same points hz have to be everytime on each layer. As we have to sho...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a little help or brainstorming

Oh believe me what we truly have to deliver could almost be completed by just the surface and exactly what you are saying in Trimble Access report cou...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a little help or brainstorming

I know this is silly and yes thats exactly how i was thinking. But the people above me say i need to create the grid points that we can stake out and ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a little help or brainstorming

The perimeter has more jogs than a saw tooth blade.In 100 feet. It was so bad I questioned the engineer. But thats the design. We only need every 50...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 22
Views: 2014
Reply
RE: ALTA / NSPS Land Title Survey

Not a licensed person here. But I received a call from a relative that lives out of state. Trying to get parent’s property in order no big deal. I too...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS document on horizontal marks

Norman gave some great advice. Also some passive marks have been re-observed though Bench Marks and HARN and many others since GPS. All of this will b...

3 years ago
Page 50 / 139