AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: Best resources for someone who has never surveyed

You have a terrific prospect. Anyone that’s asking that question already is already showing they are looking for a career vs a job. I have a few good...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: DMA Technical Manual - Land Gravity Surveys - November 1980

I have many DMA manuals for geodetic surveying. Cartography, GIS and more . I am a graduate of DMS. Then NIMA and NGA

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Prism Constants!

Yes yes and yes to all. The problem i ran into was not crew chief issues. It was office personnel that have always qa/qced 0 offset prisms from I ass...

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 7088
Reply
RE: I fixed some of my Trimble s5 robot complaints...

I will check it out for sure next week. I have tighter tolerances than that on this job .02 ft Horizontal. I have no vertical to worry about. But wil...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Was just Tasked to get SUAS FAA part 107

Thanks y’all. I should be able to get through the modules then and be prepared. I will be out of town helping on a project that has a short time fra...

3 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: I fixed some of my Trimble s5 robot complaints...

I am headed out of town next week. Will be layout iron pins for two weeks straight. I will see how it goes and see what all settings the crews have. I...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: I fixed some of my Trimble s5 robot complaints...

Why are you shooting a prism in DR mode. DR is for prism less shots like to bldg corners etc.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: The disconnect between education and learning what is necessary

Loved the video. I was taught cancelation 9 for checking addition. Not in school. But a after school job at an old hardware store. A bad ice storm hi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: The disconnect between education and learning what is necessary

My 3rd grader has to show all her work for multiplication. So she loves to draw and makes groups of various items. Chickens cows dogs circles and what...

3 years ago
Page 49 / 139