AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: FOR SALE Trimble M3 2" Total Station

The latest 2023.xx on my friends . I am sure he just got the new equipment for gps. I have told him about this. I think he will probably end up with ...

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Traverse adjustment by point/coordinates

That is not a bad software. I used it only for gps but it can handle more. Probably take a little thinking to get the workflow down and formatting for...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation certificates and geoids

I side with Rover. I have done several of these and I simply state exactly what i held in the paperwork. Most of the time it’s simply nad83(2011) na...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Vest! Do they still make something like this?

Lol probably so true. Not closets back then. Probably rolled back up and packed away for the next Sunday go to meeting. Closets were not needed like ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Vest! Do they still make something like this?

Early in my career this old timer had a scrap book that he showed me of all sorts of old pictures newspaper clippings of Surveyors. Man i was like th...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Vest! Do they still make something like this?

I will take a look for sure. I hate buying on internet actually until i can physically feel and look at something in person. But it is the world we li...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Vest! Do they still make something like this?

No doubt. One of the companies i worked for early 90’s. The owner showed up to a subdivision that we we’re staking. It had rained for a week. So curb...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: FOR SALE Trimble M3 2" Total Station

Would it work with the TSC7 or TSC5 with latest version of software. How does it do holding up traversing and reflective shots on building corners et...

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Survey Vest! Do they still make something like this?

Oh i don’t mind purchasing my own vest. They did give me a new one when i hired on. I use it. But its flimsy and the velcro and zippers are toast almo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Vest! Do they still make something like this?

Yeah i have not worn that vest in years. But it looks nasty for sure but its clean. I couldn’t part with it. I used that vest not only in private prac...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Vest! Do they still make something like this?

LOL. Yeah. Some master mind peris sitting somewhere in front of a big screen watching all of us dodge cars because the invent brighter and better targ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Vest! Do they still make something like this?

Yeah we have to have ANSI vest for a number of jobs dot and plants. Every project has different requirements. We have one now we have to get the sleev...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a new base/rover setup

Yeah solo the javad can be set up to do some neat stuff. Where I am now all Trimble. Ran a R10 base with R12i rover today. Setting some control in bet...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Vest! Do they still make something like this?

Thanks all. I will check some of these sites out. I would agree that most vests today don’t last to long for sure . Of course I am not out a lot now...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Vest! Do they still make something like this?

Hey I been looking for those socks. Where did you find them. My favorite hot summer day pair. Geezers why do you take my stuff lol. Seriously though t...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Vest! Do they still make something like this?

That song my mom loved. The wife loves her songs. And I listened to her. Had a teenage crush on Dolly. I wonder why. But Reba was the cats meow for a...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Vest! Do they still make something like this?

When I dug the vest out this morning. I found this jewel attached. I started making these before I even started surveying. I worked at an old Hardware...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Vest! Do they still make something like this?

Yeah the zipper on this one it still works its just the threads and material that has slowly deteriorated over time. when I was given this vest it was...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Vest! Do they still make something like this?

LOL. Man that vest was made to last. The ones I have been given since being back on this side of surveying are flimsy and tear easily the first time y...

3 years ago
Page 47 / 139