Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
He was an absolute great person. One of the nicest people you could meet. Always willing to pass on knowledge and help in anyway possible. He will be ...
I see this all the time. On plays design everything. No meta data and I have done 10 different boundaries since 1st of the year. All state nad83(2011...
I thought that as well but don’t see a lay long in local settings. I ran a report not long ago that glitched and I re ran it then the local lay long c...
I just saw this based on the Trimble report they have not scaled to ground. If they had a lay long would have been added automatically. The scale of 1...
The beta version has already been released by the NGS. Many manufacturers have already been very involved and already testing and making it readY as ...
Yeah but none of the Alexa or Siri understand my southern accent lol. I would love to just speak notes but until they learn my language it’s a crap sh...
I would have to set up the codes in advance as my fat fingers and bad eyes could cause some head scratching for sure lol. But I might have to just swi...
Yeah I did just that and such to get it fixed. Temporarily. Thanks for placing the info here.
Gotcha will be doing that for sure. I have an older tsc7 that’s been damaged still under warranty and functional just not in the best shape. Would rat...
Can you transfer an access license from a different data collector to this by chance.
Nice. I wish they supported iPhones. If my family was not so invested in the darn iPhone I would love to have one as a back up to run from the office...
How big is the screen compared to the tdc600. About the same or larger or smaller.
Is that feet or meters.
Depending on the age of your tripod those rubber grommets between the tripod top plate and bottom as well as where legs attach. They start going bad a...
So true. I often will pull data from CORS that surround my work site area and do some checking especially in areas where I have not worked. I have fou...
A good crew should be able that’s on their A game is 5 miles per day average. No matter if it’s a digital level or reading three wires manually. Note ...
Yes yes. We called them red rod so one rod had a red tape or whatever on it. But the even number of turns and making sure that they land starting and ...
Berm or windrow berm. A Furrow is the trench in which to place the seeds. Terrace is also used. As an erosion control method. Stones in areas were ...
One of the best calculators ever. A friend lost his after many years and he told me it just dies been repaired a few times. He got some app that he ha...