AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 7, 2026 8:21 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: RTK radio range

I have averaged close to 2 miles with R10 and R12’s. That is some pretty tough areas. That’s just the internal radios. Please though take a few extra ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC7 & Access

lol see the screen. That’s my problem. If I have my glasses on I can see it but then I trip and fall as I can’t see to walk. Most definitely like the ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access - Poor Precisions

The ne constellations have helped tremendously in the RTK and PPP environment. Solving for time has improved tremendously with more for sure. Now I w...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Backup Trimble Data folder

The SDR 24. If you got close to around a 1000 shots we learned to just stop as it would crash hard. The SDR 33 was much better but we did lose a coupl...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access - Poor Precisions

@jhframe since you are doing this to go in OPUS Projects. I know for static it is highly recommended to orient the antenna correctly as opus projects...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access - Poor Precisions

Yes it’s a great document and when it was written it absolutely had focused on just GPS. They are working on the new guidelines I would imagine. Pos...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access - Poor Precisions

If prolonged RTK observations are worse than 180 epochs or 3 minutes and just taking several 20 second observations are better why does NGS recommend ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access - Poor Precisions

You could pick up an inverter much cheaper and just use that and the charger you currently have. I guess dealers do things differently all over. I ha...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Faro Focus Core Laser (Lidar) Scanner

It is exactly as @Mattsh described for your what you state as in house scanning.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Point Layout Software for 3D Models

Check out Trimble Access YouTube channel at the latest features for BIM staking in Trimble access 2024. They just released this version a little bit a...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access - Poor Precisions

Someone probably has it set to not go to sleep. I fought this on a rental once. It kept going to sleep and in one spot you set the time and what not a...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access - Poor Precisions

On the poor precisions. If it needs to be right I always make sure I get at least 2 180 epochs at the 4 hrs gap in time. Now sometimes I get 30 epoch...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access - Poor Precisions

Yeah get a charger for vehicle. Whenever you jump in hook it up. I always had two in the cradle charger in the truck my crews did the same. Two in tsc...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Complications

You better stick with @rover83 as a professor he is way ahead of me. Anyway I can ever help though don’t hesitate to ask. If I don’t know or can’t g...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Complications

After you do what @rover83 states make sure your height of rod from point to ARP antenna reference point is correct. You can look at any antenna or co...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Complications

What data collector software? Should be a way to Bluetooth and download the static file from receiver or the file you grabbed from data collector is ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Complications

If you have a way to see or connect inside the receiver to see if it logged the static data if you told it to then usually with Trimble you are lookin...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Complications

I have not used the construction rover in many years. When I was Trimble support there construction side would not log static data. I would contact th...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Complications

What receiver are you running. Is that a construction rover.

2 years ago
Page 27 / 139