AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 7, 2026 8:21 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: Has anyone had this problem arise before.

So it took me a while but I knew what needed to be done but I was missing a few steps to get this solved. Had my local dealer support help me a bit. A...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Has anyone had this problem arise before.

@wa-id-surveyor I like that master spreadsheet idea. Every project we are starting new I am settling up that way. I had not thought of a master spread...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Has anyone had this problem arise before.

@steinhoff I had not thought of that. Only issue is I think I have only 4 known points total. I could have them go hit some more . I will keep that i...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Has anyone had this problem arise before.

@steinhoff Yes yes I always ask them to log data at the base. But they did not this time. As far as original scale that’s the issue. The common pra...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Has anyone had this problem arise before.

@steinhoff I am with you on having things set up correctly. I usually have all control and property corners collected first. Usually all on state plan...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Has anyone had this problem arise before.

@steinhoff I might do that. I appreciate your offer for sure. I know I get into these things and get consumed sometimes and forget at some point you n...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Has anyone had this problem arise before.

@wa-id-surveyor I am with you on the whole site calibration thing. They were fine back when assumed coordinates were used on a project but if every pr...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Has anyone had this problem arise before.

@landbutcher464mhz yeah I have done some stuff where I was like what in the world was I thinking lol. Yeah I hope I can figure this mess out on Monday...

2 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Proposed Data Sheet

I can’t see the pdf. But I would in this day in time add the national grid designator or coords in a data sheet if yours does not have it. I see where...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: BOIR

I have been hit with this for my farm. Oh the joys of owning a business.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Accumulation

@bstrand I might have smashed a few fingers myself back in the day. I saw people use the hole in bed of truck and just beat the truck to death. I had ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Accumulation

Melt them down and make new ones . Get a radial arm scanner scan them first. Then print a 3d mold. Melt and make new ones. lol.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Choke ring antenna vs ground plane?

Gotcha. I see no difference in either as they both have an antenna cable and both fit 5/8 thread. So using is no different. If hauling them around I w...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Are you experiencing Bad OPUS Solutions lately?

Maybe convert the same files to RINEX and manually choose CORS station possible different than the default OPUS chooses. Also look at those stations f...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Choke ring antenna vs ground plane?

Well you are not planning on using gps inside a building I hope. Thats not a good use for gps and even if you could get signal that’s some very short ...

2 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Leica GS18 Firmware issues

I just did ours same issue. The very first time I had ever updated a Leica. So it took me a bit reading and snooping around on internet to figure it o...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Choke ring antenna vs ground plane?

@johnymal The NGS uses the regular ground plane antennas when on marks. So zepher. On a station that will be staying put I would go with choke ring as...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Choke ring antenna vs ground plane?

@jim-frame different types of fabric have been tested and utilized in scenarios to lay down on building roofs etc. beneath the mounted antenna which h...

2 years ago
Page 14 / 139