AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 7, 2026 7:16 pm
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Reply
RE: Delinquent Payments

@jitterboogie?ÿ The mediation is not called out in the contract language. It is at the suggestion of the court. ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Delinquent Payments

@williwaw?ÿ Indeed.

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 66
Views: 2989
Reply
RE: Monuments off a little bit

@robertusa The term "pin" is maddening. If you saw a "pin" called out on a map, how would you know if you found one? We need to know more precisely. A...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Vicinity Map Source

Most towns near me have pretty good GIS data. Sometimes I need to supplement with Google Maps to get the names of rivers and ponds that somehow got om...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 1547
Reply
RE: An old man's ramblings after 40 yrs surveying

@holy-cow?ÿ I use a turkey baster.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: An old man's ramblings after 40 yrs surveying

Why do you need a tuna can? Is there tuna in it?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Traverse network - leveling instrument after change of station

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ Question: What does the Thesaurus eat for breakfast? Answer: A synonym roll.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Feelings of power

I'll go get some shore line.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor's preparing Deeds

I only make maps of historic boundaries that I have surveyed, so no subdivisions or new tracts. Either way, I do not write deeds or "legal" descripti...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone have a good plan note..

Extrinsic evidence and I think it was Lucas who was the math slapper

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Granite Stone Post

@mike-marks Trolling? Iƒ??ll admit your story seemed a little far-fetched, but with all the defense of using the pavement as a monument I assumed it ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Prism Pole

@bstrand I am a little surprised there isn't a rock n' roll band with the name Parallax yet.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Prism Pole

@oldpacer Do you have a photograph or a model number so that I can see what it looks like? I tried Google and did get an image and notes that said th...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Prism Pole

I think I found something... They are talking about the device making it safer in traffic. I wonder if it's application allows for better leveling fro...

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 10
Views: 816
Reply
RE: Granite Stone Post

@aliquot Around here paving crews and other construction related activities are usually the cause of monument destruction. Thus, the pavement is extr...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Granite Stone Post

@bstrand No I would not. I have at times used the pavement as a guide to finding other more reliable evidence.

5 years ago
Page 35 / 62