AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 2:08 pm
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Reply
RE: What's the Point?

@holy-cow?ÿ We are near New Hampshire. Tully is a village, so named because of the mountain of the same name that is nearby.?ÿ The cemetery is in th...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What's the Point?

Here is a section of the layout where we are working on a boundary. It is in a book of plans archived from the County Commissioners. Presently they ca...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 1472
Reply
RE: European Sasquatch

Q: What is a pirate's favorite letter? ?ÿ A: The C... ?ÿ ...and you thought it was R.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Binch Mark

Upon review of construction plans for some underground utilities I noticed some labeled "duck" bank.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it chilly in here?

@holy-cow?ÿ I'll check the Chain of Title...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it chilly in here?

He was planning to claim the road as his own and charge people using it. They were calling it a Deth Toll.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it chilly in here?

@peter-lothian?ÿ Now I get it. I'm learning a lot on this website.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it chilly in here?

@holy-cow?ÿ I should have known...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it chilly in here?

Here is a section of the 1830 town map. Everyone here has a first and last name except Mr. Deth.

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 26
Views: 1352
Reply
RE: What controls?

@holy-cow?ÿ When bedrock is encountered we are instructed by regulations to set a shorter monument in concrete. If you are setting an offset then it ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What controls?

@dave-karoly?ÿ I agree that the excuse is not an excuse.?ÿ If the DOT is allowing those not in responsible charge to set boundary marks, then they sh...

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 10
Views: 435
Reply
RE: How's business?

I'm too busy to respond to this post... 🙂

5 years ago
Page 32 / 62