AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 2:08 pm
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Reply
RE: Record Your Survey Map

@brad-ott?ÿ I should have written that the recording is done by me for the client since I am more familiar with the process.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Bad Day

@jph?ÿ We used to say the back of the sidewalk is the boundary in the city. It was good for reconnaissance and recovery. There were several survey d...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Record Your Survey Map

@mightymoe?ÿ It certainly helps if the recording fee is low. Ours used to be $75, but recently went to $105 and I think it still is a reasonable cost...

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 593
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 1564
Reply
RE: Typical Wages In Your Area

@jitterboogie ?????ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Typical Wages In Your Area

@shea-gleadle?ÿ Surveying is not an industry!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Typical Wages In Your Area

1) Surveying is not an industry. 2) Surveying is not a trade. 3) I'm not telling you how much money I make. 4) I'm not telling you how much I pay m...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Have you ever "abused your plumb bob"?

I used to have one hanging in the office to use when finding the center of the Earth. Then one day I needed the string to make a bookmark.

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 2148
Reply
RE: What Does a Note like This, Mean to You?

Weasel words. If you haven't determined where the corner is that map isn't finished yet.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Bent rebar- what do you do?

1. Steel #4 reinforcing rod found bent.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Earthworks

... as opposed to having the bulldozer build it freestyle? ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm back!

I heard that DOT is replacing those bridges over the canal. Will you be using the tunnel during the construction?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Madson 'Words of Wisdom'

I would rather rely on my own wisdom than to hear the blathering of some self-aggrandizing "wise" person who has judged himself to be wise. If you wan...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Fed up with Foresters

@murphy?ÿ Don't try to spin this. The transgressor is fraudulent surveys being performed by foresters. This is not an individual or isolated incident...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse

The bridge appears to have been built of irony.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What do the pandemic and moonlighting have in common?

Coincidentally, this month's Civil Engineering magazine has an article entitled "Moonlighting without Employer's Consent Raises Ethical Questions" by ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Fed up with Foresters

@murphy?ÿ I can tell by your facetious remarks that you are not upset by this situation. There is no need to qualify your statements. By the same lo...

5 years ago
Page 29 / 62