AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 2:08 pm
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Reply
RE: Fed up with Foresters

@wal1170?ÿ Thank you for your effort.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Fed up with Foresters

@csk21?ÿ A land owner or, preferably, a forester submits a management plan to DCR before a timber harvest. The plan will describe what type of trees,...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Fed up with Foresters

@csk21?ÿ Yes, you are correct.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Fed up with Foresters

@jacavell?ÿ Thank you. Be my guest.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Fed up with Foresters

@fairbanksls?ÿ Indeed, but not so in this case.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Fed up with Foresters

@sergeant-schultz?ÿ Foresters are licensed in this state, but the requirements, including continuing education, involve only forestry types of knowle...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Fed up with Foresters

@mathteacher?ÿ An excellent ruse. Two can play this game.

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 66
Views: 2693
Reply
RE: Buyer's Attorney Requests and Instrument Survey.

@larry-best?ÿ I only know the guitar and drums.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Static GPS discrepancy

I am not familiar with that equipment to tell which is incorrect. A level circuit between the two GPS point should agree with one of the two data sets...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: No guarantees in this place

Peace and love to you and your family.

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1191
Reply
RE: Buyer's Attorney Requests and Instrument Survey.

@chris-bouffard?ÿ I did not write "mortgage survey" in my post. Our Licensing Board made a rule that uses the term Mortgage Inspection Plan. These ty...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Buyer's Attorney Requests and Instrument Survey.

@jacavell?ÿ Thank you. That is a good idea. I have written to them to ask for clarification.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Buyer's Attorney Requests and Instrument Survey.

@thebionicman?ÿ Really? That was some weird analogy. Do you think this requires a survey even when all deeds prior disagree with one number? The n...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Buyer's Attorney Requests and Instrument Survey.

@rover83?ÿ An "instrument" survey is a term that means an actual survey in this case. It's just funny how real estate agents and attorneys try to qua...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Buyer's Attorney Requests and Instrument Survey.

@csk21?ÿ I don't know if they are common. I don't do them. In most cases they are worthless. Once I refinanced my house and the bank was going to re...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Buyer's Attorney Requests and Instrument Survey.

@jph?ÿ I told them I am still open to doing the survey. It's just that they seem to have already determined there was a transcription error. I feel o...

5 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Surveying questions on other forums.

My intern hooked me up with reddit. There is a surveying community there. While browsing I saw a post by a "libertarian" that did not think surveyors ...

5 years ago
Page 30 / 62