AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 2:08 pm
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Reply
RE: Archaic?

@bill93?ÿ My employee is an intern. That term is both respectful, and contemporary. I am fortunate to be in private practice so the she can get expe...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Archaic?

@michigan-left?ÿ So do you mean that you are one of those selfish disruptive people? If it really bothers you that much just stop reading my postings...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Archaic?

@dave-lindell?ÿ No. That is just reactionary. I have never used any of those terms especially the "gun" word. These days it is just too dangerous to ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Questions after a survey disagreement

Asking who drew the orange lines would be a good question.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Archaic?

@michigan-left?ÿ Of course... There is "Unchain My Heart" by Bobby Sharp (made popular by Ray Charles); "Chain of Fools" by Don Covay?ÿ (made popula...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Why bother...

@nate-the-surveyor?ÿ Ha-ha. That is a good one Nate.

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 63
Views: 2769
Reply
RE: Something HAS to give

You mean Jeff Lucas hasn't had enough of trash talking other surveyors yet?

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 45
Views: 1938
Reply
RE: Consistent, but still wrong

I never make mitstakes, so I don't poorfread anything.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: LOMA forms question

I always download the form before the start of each project, and I've seen the note. I think it is weird, and I've always just ignored it with no prob...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 596
Reply
RE: Utility locator training....

Utility markings are always inadequate. Guessing the utility location can have dire consequences. Our DOT made a recent announcement that Subsurface ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Utility locator training....

All I see in the photographs is a red paint spot; nothing more. I would note it as such, and not assume any liability for the presence of an undergrou...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

I'll make "surveys" for banks at their suggested rate when I can set the rate of interest on my loans and savings accounts.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Designed pin cushion?

I'm doing some work to recover a lot boundary in a subdivision that was done in 1960. All of the PC, and PT are coincident with lot corners. When I sa...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Lath

@350rocketmike?ÿ Don't shoot! 🙂 ?ÿ

4 years ago
Page 22 / 62