AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 2:08 pm
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Reply
RE: Lath

@tommy-young?ÿ You are missing the point here. I want my clients to understand what happened when I surveyed their property. To me that is a large p...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Lath

@jerry-attrick?ÿ Yes, all the time. If you are going to be word-perfect, then you at least know the meaning. Right? Surprising to not have seen it in...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Lath

@holy-cow?ÿ Okay then. It's a stake.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Lath

@mightymoe?ÿ If you buy string, and proceed to tie knots with the string, is the result knots or just more string?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Lath

@oldpacer?ÿ My concern is whether or not my client understands.?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Lath

@on_point?ÿ I would call it a witness. Again, for the benefit of my client's understanding, I would explain the survey terminology of that particular...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Lath

In terms of reducing obfuscation when relating to my clients, I prefer to use language that I am sure they will understand. While it is obvious that s...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Lath

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ The dictionary? ?ÿ

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 70
Views: 5106
Reply
RE: Setting up control for construction site

It depends on what you are constructing. In most construction I have participated in greed and power were the motivation for the owners. It was diffic...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hierarchy of monuments in boundary

I don't think that a ditch is a natural monument.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Keuffel & Esser display case?

@dave-karoly?ÿ According to Wikipedia a blueprint was made using soluble salts of iron. The result being a blue background and white lines. The proce...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: ATTACHING PHOTOS TO ELEVATION CERTIFICATE

Make sure the pictures are small enough "byte-wise" for the form. I use "Paint" (the accessory program that comes free with Windows) to resize the pho...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hammer drill run time

@tfdoubleyou There is no repair or patch for asphalt that is adequate. Asphalt pavement will only maintain its integrity as a continuous surface. Onc...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Radios for Crews

We use the Motorola "Talkabout" reasonably priced (less than half the price of my previous radios) and they work fine.

4 years ago
Page 23 / 62