Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
I agree REPEATABILITY does not equate to accuracy.... So, do your test like this: Set 5 nails down in the gnarly hole between some trees. Set 2 nail...
@lukenz I have miles and miles of traverse throughout this area. I have tied into many of these traverses. Recently, I tied into quarter mile strin...
Bruce, thanks for your reply. At 80, it's harder to learn.?ÿ In AZ, you have lots of sky. If you are good at learning new tricks, ok, but if not, st...
If you really want to SEE it for yourself, get a sheet of osb or plywood. Drill holes in all 4 corners, at 0.10' from the sides. This makes 4 holes th...
While it is true that: You can get more shots faster with a nail in the field, a robot, here is the typical tradeoff. It takes 5 or 10 or 15 minutes...
My typical is around 0.05'. Javad LS has a fairly rigorous process, so that each shot is a combination of resets, and about 500 epochs, and more reset...
Nuff said. Nate
Many thanks to those who replied. It seems that nobody makes a 3/4 pipe driver. It's probably due to the fact that a hardened 3/4 bolt, with a large ...
He just "barely" made it. A real surveyor. He wants to get back out there.... 🙂 N
24" & 32" twin white oak 24" & 32" & 36" triple white oak ?ÿ
GPR is in its infancy. When it comes ??of age?, it will be much better.?ÿ
Thank you. I'd like it if we could download line work from a gis, at least for temporary use. I can see this being abused too!!
Greek to me.?ÿ
Maybe it's a research issue. Maybe if you had the right plat, things would make more sense.?ÿ