AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Lehto's Law, and adverse possession

Police are trained to lie to suspects: I've see this. Nate

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Lehto's Law, and adverse possession

He definitely takes this position. N

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1057
Reply
RE: Existing Sokkia GRX-1 base and rover system. Upgrade or not?

My pockets weren't deep enough to stay With one brand. My first demo with Javad was maybe 5-6 yrs ago. It was a T2 on base, LS on rover, and a radio....

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Existing Sokkia GRX-1 base and rover system. Upgrade or not?

The new LS plus, is many miles ahead of the old one. Duane is a good fellow.?ÿ All good surveyors look for the best way to run a traverse. The java...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Existing Sokkia GRX-1 base and rover system. Upgrade or not?

I've got something called RTPK. Real Time Post Processed Kinematic. So, I get post processed data in the field. And, a single javad rtk shot, is a v...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Existing Sokkia GRX-1 base and rover system. Upgrade or not?

I've still got 5 of them. Still have 2 Topcon legacy e units. I'm worried that someday, a Chinese (or other) gps unit will get real good, and that w...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Existing Sokkia GRX-1 base and rover system. Upgrade or not?

@LeeGreen,?ÿ I used to be a Topcon fan. Back when they were painting Javads yellow, and selling them! (Big ????) Nate

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Existing Sokkia GRX-1 base and rover system. Upgrade or not?

@lukenz See my reply to robertusa above. I'd want to fully upgrade to the t3 and LS plus, for that environment! But, I'm confident it'd do it.?ÿ T...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Existing Sokkia GRX-1 base and rover system. Upgrade or not?

@robertusa There is a lot going on in a javad. Mine is the OLD not upgraded LS. I'm using a t2 on base. I've turned on EVERYTHING the t2 can do. (I ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Existing Sokkia GRX-1 base and rover system. Upgrade or not?

@lukenz A javad shot is NOT the same as a shot from any other brand. It is a large pile of sequences, and resets, that flushes out the bad data. And...

5 years ago
Page 59 / 527