AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Surveying in the snow with GPS> With Pictures

Um, your rod is not plumb....... O!, there went the rod man.... I... see, he's on the camera!!!Foggy do you bank fish ever?I sure wish I lived near th...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: TDS transfer of files

Thanks for the replies.I hope to get this completely eleminated. I know a Carlson DC uses the SAME file in both DC and Carlson Desktop.N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it (property corner)?

Probably waggon thimble. I'd call it a Weird Metal Pipe, and post a pic on the plat!:)N

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 636
Reply
RE: Where are the old school peeps?

I miss Jobo. And If I could get rid of me, I would. Too much of me would scare me!:)N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Upcoming GPS reliability

JimDOD turns off sats for a month. Well, just let me know. Schedule vacation at that time!:)N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: I feel like my Extreme Traversing Talents are wasting away

Congratulations TedTed, Not all GPS is created equal.... some gives better results than others. I am not a fan of 5 seconds of FIXED time, and it is G...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: I feel like my Extreme Traversing Talents are wasting away

TedI have retraced some RTK GPS that I would not be caught dead with!(sloppy work!)Nate

16 years ago
Reply
RE: I feel like my Extreme Traversing Talents are wasting away

Dave K, that is a very well taken point. What about encroachments?4-wheelers have made the issue you mention even worser!N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Pic of Todays Job

Did you know that Hypers are water proof?Don't ask how I know!:)N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Explain "Weak Traverse Angle"

Weak angle sort of explainedIF you used a compass, and pacing, and "traversed" around 100 acres, and "Closed" within 0.05', would that mean that EVERY...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Explain "Weak Traverse Angle"

Merlin's answer is pretty concise. N

16 years ago
Page 508 / 527