AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: When replacing battery in TDS Ranger

I think precharging is the RIGHT way to do it. I snuck this one through. N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper Lites and cold weather

I vote poor batteries. New batts will give you new life. N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: When replacing battery in TDS Ranger

OK, I finally got it. I got it booted up normal, and exited from TDS Survey Pro, and turned it off. Leaving the charger hooked up, I quickly switched ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: When replacing battery in TDS Ranger

Progress Report:I changed the battery, and the new one had no charge in it. It kept cycling through it's startup routine, but could not make it. So, I...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: When replacing battery in TDS Ranger

OK, I changed it, and it now cycles "At work computers" and restarts over and over. How do you do a CTRL ALT DEL or whatever it is, to reboot this?Tha...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 587
Reply
RE: Where to sight?... and Why?

Where to sight?... and Why?> NATE:)

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Where to sight?... and Why?

Where to sight?... and Why?> NATEI stand corrected.... OK, light also travels VERY slowly through my brain!:)N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Where to sight?... and Why?

Do not sight the apparent cross in the prism. The prism, when not pointed directly at the inst, is at an offset, because light travels faster through ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 2011 BL/SC Super Bowl Pool

Steelers 31Packers 25

16 years ago
Page 507 / 527