AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Topic
Replies: 56
Views: 2347
Reply
RE: Why surveyors use Robots and RTK gps

Sure does! Expletives usually fly!:)N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Vandalized Robot -

Hey, Beer!Welcome to the republican party! ;)N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a quote

I don't know the quote, but I like the concept, and where this is headed. Nate

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

One piece of simple advice. If you are not comfortable with a question, rephrase it, and answer it. Do NOT answer any question, until you think about ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Vandalized Robot -

Vandalized Robot - Follow upBill, momma is a hoodlum. Daddy (concerned about guy chasing his kids) is LISTENING to his kids.... his kids LIES. They ar...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: hate it when this happens rant

Depends. Is it a real estate agent instructing you?Or a lawyer?Or your wife?Girlfriend?Cow?Crew hand?Airplane pilot?There is a time and place for ever...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Marker on eBay (Weird Story)

How do you comment on this? It is so funny. Yet, kinda sad. I mean, the Nazi connection is being used to sell a survey marker. I HOPE nobody infers fr...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1266
Reply
RE: Carlson 2008 Question

Sometimes it is an out of date mouse driver. Related to the screen resolution. No matter how fine of a screen you have, you have digital dots. The mou...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Some Real Estate Agents -

Is this in Colorado?I have done several things in a case like this.... 1.) set rebar with a score line, made with a hacksaw, so that if anybody tries ...

15 years ago
Page 497 / 527