AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: CARLSON QUESTION

Thanks, MSChick. I don't keep track well of who gets credit very well, but I do remember what works!Somebody else helped me, and I don't remember who....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: CARLSON QUESTION

Like MSCHICK said above, go there, then click on ACRES, in the USED FIELDS box, and you will get more settings... how many decimal places, what font t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Attacked by a partridge (ruffed grouse)

Another one for the animals and surveying category. (I love animals and surveying stuff) Thanks for posting that. Nothing like a "She bear, of any ani...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: People with authority problems

That is right on Larry. I am seeing some older surveyors, who keep some young studs, that are plumb outright dangerous. They keep them on, because the...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The worst year I have ever seen for ticks

> This year will go down in the annals of history as the worst year for ticks. I personally have never seen so many. I am not normally a user of ti...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 667
Page 498 / 527