AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 686
Reply
RE: Surveyor beat down two would-be thieves

Just reading that story, made my day. One for the good guys!:)N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What I've learned along the way

Thanks Just. That was refreshing to read. Got any plans to do something else?Nate

15 years ago
Reply
RE: California Live Oak ? Quercus agrifolia

Depends. Depends on if and or when it died. If it died 5 yrs after it was referenced, due to all the digging around it.... to install drains etc.....O...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: patience & gratitude

I sort of wish I were half bubble.... Some of us PLS's are only 3/8 bubble....Really, when you stop learning, you will not be keeping up, and you will...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, lets talk about the road C/L as a boundary

Dave and AdamAs an added explanation on the above posted plat, (Thanks for posting it) the PREVIOUS plat was done by me, yrs ago, and signed by dad. I...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, lets talk about the road C/L as a boundary

Derek, is the Queen reigning in Canada? (that was the last I'd heard, that they have her pic on your money!):)

15 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, lets talk about the road C/L as a boundary

road is like a riverAfter survey A, the road was widened, and improved. N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, lets talk about the road C/L as a boundary

road is like a riverThere is no "Rest of the Story". That is the story. EXCEPT I am supposed to publish a survey of it next wk. And, I have to choose ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Lawyers...

A little like putting a cute little bonnet on a baby that has yet to be born.The Cow above is right on. And funny too. Good one!N

15 years ago
Page 496 / 527