AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Moving another surveyor's pin??

Holy CowI bet you could fart soprano right now, you are so up tight!:)N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Moving another surveyor's pin??

Thanks for the ideas! Now I know what to do with the found idiot marker, where it did not belong! (The sarcasm light was on!)

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Somebody pulled my pin!!

SteveShall I mail it to you?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice for new liscensees

Hey, Mr Cowyou done hurt me feelin's!

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1060
Reply
RE: LOOKING FOR A NEW SURVEY RIG...

I'd go with the moped, and the zing stick, and a roll of flagging!Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Somebody pulled my pin!!

I have one of those COE numbered markers in the back of my truck. Do the coords change, as I drive around?Just wondering...N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you find out how much empty space is in a TDS Ranger

That was what I needed, Dallas. Thanks. Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you find out how much empty space is in a TDS Ranger

Thanks guys! (some of you are all wet) but I think I found I have lots of room.... Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Somebody pulled my pin!!

OK OKDon't blow up! He he he, like a grenade!Just be thankful, with the cost of those things, consider it "Money in the bank!"Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How far is too far?

Thanks JB for your well thought reply. I held the REAL GLO corner, but in writing descriptions, I commenced at the REAL corner, then went to the relia...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: " 1/2" Iron Rod with 2" Aluminum Cap "

Mr Cash, I think you should pick it up, and place a nail under the middle, to retain the position, and take a few more pics of it, and send the pics t...

14 years ago
Page 452 / 527