Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Follow
RE: How far is too far?
JB, I beg to differ....I found a once fence corner, with loads of reliance. The ORIGINAL plat showed a pin 12' away. (In the road, present day) I dug ...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Total Station on a Stick
I think I found an advertisement for Jose on a stick. When they make these in Mehico...Mascot maybe..N
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Would this constitute an offer to practice in your state?
(Nearly nakid woman, waltzing around church, walmart, or the local restaurant)I nudge the wife, and ask her if she thinks that the gal is offering to ...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Javad RTK System
Javad would be my No. one choice, in new GPS systems. Javad is LIGHT years ahead of the competition. The light squared fiasco is no big deal. If you c...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Some pics from the job site in Candle, Alaska
You are makin me hongryN
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Have we all become dull or what
I tried to download the usgs stuff to google earth, and got a spyware, malware, or other garbage. Deleted it. Now, none of my Carlson surveying softwa...
14 years ago
Forum