AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: A little bragging, if I may

"Trust me" Say, you might do ok in politics!(OK, don't get mad, just hackin on ya!):)Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: A little bragging, if I may

Post a link to it. OR we call your bluff! :)N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Chain!

Those pics make a real surveyor goOOOOOOO!!!O yeah!!!!Thanks for posting. Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the right way to do the wrong thing?

The County Surveyor came from the point 1/4 mi west, and set it at 1320'. No, not proper procedure, but that is best I can tell, right now. The S 1/4 ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the right way to do the wrong thing?

The GLO did not set the S C-1/16. A county Surveyor did, in the 1970's. He did not use proper method. My dad, also a PLS later USED this monument, to ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: name this monument, what is it?

I'd describe it about like this: "Found 4" diameter steel, with 1.25" hole in center, protruding 4" above surface, with nice green briar guarding it" ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Acquiescence...WHAT?

Akwe... achwhee... what's the essence of that?Um, yeah the spellin of it?Um, no we are just always right, and there is never a problem!N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: name this monument, what is it?

I think those are green briars. In fact, I know they are!:)N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the right way to do the wrong thing?

There are some mons on the line going north from it... for several hundred feet. I expect to yield to do exactly what you said: "I would most likely ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Moving another surveyor's pin??

So, if you saw a crime committed, say, a drive by shooting, you could not complain, unless you had been shot and hit?Just thinkin out loud!N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Acquiescence...WHAT?

Acquiescence is an act by a land owner. It can affect the legal location of title. Sometimes RECORD title is ambiguous!N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the right way to do the wrong thing?

There are 2 NS fences at the C1/4. They are about 10 feet apart. For the sake of discussion, we should treat it as though there is nothing there. Jus...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the right way to do the wrong thing?

As a second question, a corollary, Do I use the PIPE at the south center 1/16, to set the 1/16 corners 1/4 mile east, and 1/4 mile west? Those would b...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 2692
Reply
RE: Moving another surveyor's pin??

Jerry has a very valid point... do you want YOUR pins moved around, by some surveyor, who has a differing opinion?N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Somebody pulled my pin!!

NateIt's in the mail!!!(No. 1 business man's lie!)N

14 years ago
Page 451 / 527