AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Hiper Pro not maintaining "Fix"

I second that... I once set my base too close to some radio gear, and it was a lost day at work. STRONG CLOSE signals interfere. Maybe the Radio Nazis...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCE Multicore Support

Do you mean multi-tasking? ie, rtk gps running in the background, while you do cogo?N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Moral Turpitude

Number 8 is hilariousPayden, that is funnnnny! And, I do think that those kind of surveyors do need to be turned into MAYHEM!N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Recent Corner Find

IF you are gonna reject a corner, you should set your own monument.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Hiper Pro not maintaining "Fix"

Similar symptoms...Go to sky view, and the menu to the right of sky view is satellite view, or something like that. You can view the S/N ratio, (That'...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Hiper Pro not maintaining "Fix"

Jham, I'm interested in working on your hipers. Maybe buying them. Are they Hiper+ or are the Hiper lites?Drop me an email. They may be shot, but I'd ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Hiper Pro not maintaining "Fix"

Similar symptoms...turn off sv 49

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Testing Topcon Hiper Battery Capacity

Remember temperature affects their charge, and that at cold temps, (20-30°) you could run for 4-6 hrs, when at 85 you could run all day. Ya might as w...

14 years ago
Page 439 / 527