AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Betrayed by Trimble/Pac Crest

Yeah, I'm surprisedBecause original Specs called for a 2.4 AH battery. They put a 1.5 AH battery. This is pure sabotage. I would not suspect that they...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 1148
Reply
RE: OK, I want my data collector to:

Lee, you said:> > > These settings exist in Topcon latest release of data collector software called Magnet Field, is an upgrade to TopSurv.&...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I want my data collector to:

I've done that. But, that's post processed. It works. And, it confirms what I did later. I guess I need to sell the 6 locus units...N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I want my data collector to:

I'm using a TEE DEE US TDS, Ranger 200 Just a quick change:Here is what DOES happen: (Quoted from above)Yes... and then some. IF you think about it, y...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Who is using JAVAD GPS recievers?

Thanks. If I can get a Carlson Supervisor, and actually like it, I think I will do that. The data collector right now is in it's infancy. N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I want my data collector to:

Yes... and then some. IF you think about it, you are watching it, for say 5 mins. It goes fixed, at 0.25' HRMS, and .3 VRMS, then in about 30 epochs i...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 532
Reply
RE: Who is using JAVAD GPS recievers?

I bet you are blown away with where they will fix. Fixed does not mean CORRECT, but that it THINKS it is correct. Nate's recipe for shooting marginal ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Moral Turpitude

Moral Turpitude??!!!That qualifies them for being sent back to England, with a dead rat sandwitch!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Who is using JAVAD GPS recievers?

And, nobody in USA doing the "Umbrella" thing with 4 receivers on the pole?N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCE Multicore Support

Ladd, we are interested in the multi tasking abilities of a data collector. Can yours run the rtk in the background, while doing cogo?N

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 699
Reply
RE: Moral Turpitude

Moral Turpitude??!!!It eliminates some Yankee surveyors too, the carpetbaggers, and other promoters of "The war of northern aggression"! After the civ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Who is using JAVAD GPS recievers?

I looked over the FG series, and the demo guy could not get it to do SIMPLE stuff. Probably should look again, at them. N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Who is using JAVAD GPS recievers?

Wow. So nobody using his rtk software yet? That's interesting. N

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 23
Views: 1821
Reply
RE: Moral Turpitude

Murder surely qualifies:good: :good:

14 years ago
Page 438 / 527