AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: A Puzzle from the Age of the EDM and Theodolite

???????Kent, I don't practice in Texas. But my off the cuff answer is to call it a blunder. Set the correct corner, and go home. I mean, if a doctor m...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Legacy E cable to LegAnt Antenna

Thanks so much guys. I finally found the SN on on of my old cables, and googled it, and found it was TNC, and ordered one. But, Now... I think I shall...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Faithful old Allegro

I like the way you think!Good on ya!FIX DAT PUPPY!Nate

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 495
Reply
RE: Possible new survey ATV.

Thanks DaveWe don't get but a little snow every year, usually. I just noticed the snow shoes in the 1st pic. I guess it is hard to drive with them on!...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: So I ask my lawyer friend...

Oxymoron of the week:good:

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Which Pin Finder?

Here is an old thread about pin finders. I thought it would be nice to bring it to the top, and continue the discussion about which one is best for a ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Possible new survey ATV.

Dave, I have a few questions about that thing. 1.) Do you loose equipment, set up like that, or is that just a photo, in a semi un-packed state?2.) Do...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Schonstedt GA-72CD for sale

OK, now I want a good case for it on the ATVI want it to:Be fast and easy to grab. Waterproof, so rain does not get it. Out of the way. But the shape ...

14 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Survey doesn't match deeds

OK, El-LoboYou are actually the kind of client I like. You want a real survey, and you want no shortcuts. My candid advice is to circulate in your are...

14 years ago
Page 440 / 527