Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Hunting club should use No. 3 buckshot, and shoot it about 10x, so that there is nothing left of it. And, possibly use a scanner, to know when it is f...
Are these good radios, but you are moving on due to Federal laws?N
silver shieldDane, from that it sounds like an employee, or an ex employee.Somebody that knew. My 2 cent
Work load is fine. BUTProfits are down. Folks call the other surveyor, if I price them where they need to be. SuksN
I have sent my PDL4500 to California twice, to get new batteries installed. I felt that BOTH times, that replacement battery somehow did not last very...
I just went and looked up "Gullible" Sure enough, it was not there.But, the water was cold!
Contact Ted Dura DuraHey, Ted, is Denver now 1-1/2 miles high?:)N
A few questions1.) Does the dark spot in the screen interfere with any operations, or can you work around it?2.) Is it reflectorless?3.) Does it have ...
Carlson!!ANYTHING but Trimble. They scuttled my old PDL 4500 radio, and installed an UNDERSIZED battery in it. It was supposed to have a 2400 mah in i...