AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: How to handle the neighborhood

I can admit, it is tempting. But, there has to come a time when the monuments stay put. I call it "The concrete Principle" The longer they have been t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Books

I love the ELAN E10x10K ones. They give me more than 2x the mileage than the smaller ones. N

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1003
Reply
RE: Accept the monument?

Here is me thoughts. It looks like a RR timber bolt, as stated above. It might be pure coincidence, as where it is. Maybe kids drove it there. Having ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Happy Thanksgiving!

The same to you. And, Eat an extra pc of pie for me!:)N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Lightsquared News

I went to the Javad web site, and all his propaganda about lightsquared is still all up. I looked just a little bit further, and all TRIMBLE and LEICA...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: The evolution of surveying

The Ted would still be faster..... "Get that dang chopper out of my way....":)So many things to be better at, and so few to appreciate it!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: The evolution of surveying

Maybe the rebar will have a plate around the top, about 6" down from the top, to keep them from going too deep, when they are shot from the drone, at ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: The evolution of surveying

I left out the hand crank calculators. Kurta, and others. And, the slide rules, and the books of natural tables. I'm just addressing the parts of surv...

14 years ago
Page 433 / 527