AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Newest GPS Turned On

Ok "I'm a space junkie"I guess that tells it all. Thanks!I just thought you'd have to mine all that info, you come up with, instead of it coming to yo...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: quasi-scientific poll (PLSS Surveyors only)

Well, I have been surveying for 39 yrs. And, I have found:OFTEN a NS SPM (North South Single Proportionate Measure) is a BETTER search location, than ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Newest GPS Turned On

PaulYer buggin me. How come you are always up to date on this stuff? I can't seem to keep up with all the families birfdays, let alone what is goin on...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Wading the river

When I do that, I strip all the way down, cross, and then I have nice dry clothes to wear. The deer do not mind. If it is a semi public area, bring a ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: "True Corner"

I have rejected another surveyor's corner, by 0.50' BUT, I had personal knowledge of it getting disturbed. I noted why I rejected it, and that the pre...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: "True Corner"

When somebody rejects somebody else's corner, should they not tell us how their math is better, than the person they are retracing?There should be a s...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Nate

What GPS is Carlson using? Is it somebody's with Carlson's name on it? Or, their own offering?N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ~Halellujah My GPS is back~

FL GA, thanks. Big Help is an incredible guy. N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Some of this week's stones

I tend to set my monument under the stone, and replace the stone, so it is still there, and in it's original place. IF you do what you said, as in REP...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Some of this week's stones

Mighty Moe, I'd like some moe of them. And, it was Mighty nice of you to post them!:)N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: 12v base battery replacement

I use an optima blue top battery. I am thinking that a SLA battery may be better suited, for a base battery. Because the power drain characteristics a...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Work Speed.

I say BOTH. Hire some crew, and keep them all winter, on the govt work. Then, when spring hits, you will have a good crew to hit it with. This was a f...

14 years ago
Page 435 / 527