AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Topic
Replies: 24
Views: 989
Reply
RE: We have a new baby!!

I was refering to the Chinese govt. Policy, on children.No problem at all with the people.Maybe she can pick you up some chinese survey gear... 🙂

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New to these Forums

This it certianly the "water hole" for surveyors.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK for $699 a piece. Reach RS

I predict that the big players in this whole game will be the data collector and software

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Mushroom Monument

Sergeant Schultz, post: 411672, member: 315 wrote: Around here it would be labeled as "FIP" or "IPF". Yup that's it!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: We have a new baby!!

What can i say, foggy?I'm guilty... If it's the thought that counts...:)I don't live in China, so I am gonna try to live American.....N

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics is Hard

If it were me.... I'd move 100 + miles away, start fresh, and let her rip, potato chip.A successful business, IS your reputation. Dont spend it. It's ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: "Pointer" witness tree in Texas

Shawn, Increment Borer's.... You tube is your friend...[MEDIA=youtube]-NcwnIXX5rk[/MEDIA]

10 years ago
Reply
RE: "Fluid" Monumentation

I do that all the time.. ya know, just mess with the competition! 🙂

10 years ago
Reply
RE: "Pointer" witness tree in Texas

I have taken core samples of trees, to see if their date matches the diameter. Bought a boring tool.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: "Pointer" witness tree in Texas

Does the tree have a blaze, to "point" you to the right spot?Nothing like a good Witness Tree.I have one from 1840 or thereabouts.N

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Confusing discrepancy between GPS and Total Station measurements.

mrewenmacdonald, post: 411135, member: 11707 wrote: My guess is that there is something up with the scale factors.. So now I have no idea whether my t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: We have a new baby!!

Holy Cow, post: 411312, member: 50 wrote: wife to spare. Well, that brings me to a story. I was in town, and this rather un cheerful woman, walked up...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: We have a new baby!!

It is an old thread...Lily Anna is just about 3 mos old now.She is doing very well, under her mothers care...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ultimate Survey Chariot, "VW Schwimmwagen"

It looks like there is already a survey target in it....

10 years ago
Page 195 / 527