AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Stapler

I need a new can opener. A good one. Hand crank is fine.N

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Unknown Field Book symbol

Maybe he's just a "bright" guy...mmhmmm.Btw, "Kent" means "bright".:)

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hostile aggressive Pics

What would these guys think?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hostile aggressive Pics

When you are retracing a surveyor, who did it like this, Consider.... what he thinks of you!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How Can A Weak Constellation Improve Your Position?

I thought you were going back to the old days of 8 channel receivers.If there were 12 birds in view, and one "base" reciever was in the field, it had ...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 56
Views: 2889
Reply
RE: Survey Measurements GPS and Total Station

Paul is using some old ashtech gear. It might be out of date by 20 years...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Doh!

So, all you have is a pickup, one small box, and the rest goes in the cab?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Measurements GPS and Total Station

Now Paul, how much "off" an autonamous base solution is, varies by a considerable margin.More modern units, with fresh software-firmware, should be wa...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Comic

[USER=91]@Jimmy Cleveland[/USER] I stare at "The Last PI" that you posted above. I see myself all in it. (I'm sure I'm not the only one...)Do you know...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Antenna height problem?

Oh, i see. It's one receiver off opus, to a point of known elev...N

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Antenna height problem?

Can you swap the 2 recievers?It's what I think I'd do...Another trick, is to set them up with a carefully leveled beam, about 2 ft apart, where you kn...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How many surveyors does it take?

Coke please...(I'm too old for pepsi.)

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Comic

This is not the "Last Traverse Pt" you were asking for, however these would be close to the last one...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from East Tennessee

Mr Meaders, welcome to the forum. It's fine to see a guy with the sense to know that it's not all one thing, or another, but an honest look at it all....

10 years ago
Reply
Reply
Reply
Reply
RE: How many surveyors does it take?

GSMaybe you could write a script for Jeff Dunham.... I think the surveying community would like it!

10 years ago
Page 194 / 527