AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Help with eBee RTK

Your post is the first one I have seen on this forum, about that model and brand. There have been a number of posts about Pix4d, and about the Phantom...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Question for Florida Surveyors

Well, I'm not from Florida.And, I don't do EC's.But, I'll bet I can provide some text for your screen.It's a little like a McDonald's kiosk, in the we...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm doing a presentation at a school tomorrow.

I told them that the answer to the question "What is a Land Surveyor?" is:"When you buy apple juice in the store, somebody had to package and label th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm doing a presentation at a school tomorrow.

Well, it turned out to be in a room, about 150' x120'. Students could either skip a class, and go to "Career Day", or they could attend their regular ...

10 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: One little lot survey. That's all it takes

Less liability, when bill is 0.00

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Stupid GPS Question....

Well, it depends. Various software handle this problem differently. It would probably tell you right, left, and station. But, you'd have to move your ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I am looking for a reasonably price desktop program to make aerial photographs.

Dan,Eventually, I think you'll be wanting faster internet. Though I don't have it, nor need it, there is satellite internet.Last i heard, it costs som...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: That's What I Get For Being Sociable

[USER=379]@FL/GA PLS.[/USER] When finding a tripod, tribrach, and prism target, unatended, beside the road, i have been known to stick my business car...

10 years ago
Page 189 / 527