AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Trimble 5800 Base & Rover

I guess the main thing that comes to mind, is firmware updates.Planned obsolesence.These devices sure do like up to date firmware.Nate

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Re Upped

Why would a speaker be available during the spring rush, and not during winter, when things are less busy?N

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Re Upped

I have generally been FOR the pdh requirement, in the past.Mainly, because it has forced surveyors to visit at the conferences.And, exposed us to new ...

10 years ago
Reply
10 years ago
Reply
RE: New partnership, or Bugger off?

You have the luxury of choice now.If you were partners, would you still have the luxury of choice?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5800 Base & Rover

Well, if it's part time... and your normal 9-5 is something else. How do you plan this?I can see you sort of walking yourself into a corner with this....

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Trimble 5800 Base & Rover

I'll go out on a limb here, and say this. You are probably alot better off buying current top shelf gear.And, getting a pay boost, from your present p...

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: An unusual "rock"

Once you associate it to RR ballast, it has great potential to be a OOP rock.OOP rocks are Out Of Place rocks. Could have been stuck in the RR car, fo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Alternate solution to "Inside The Box"

I have enough problems, to pass on these brain teasers! (Go for it, the rest of ya!)

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Once a surveyor, always a surveyor

"Fd. Hex shaped gun barral""Fd shotgun barral".I'm sure I'll find a range pole someday.N

10 years ago
Reply
RE: State of the Drones 2017

[MEDIA=youtube]At3xcj-pTjg[/MEDIA][MEDIA=youtube]DyUrqZBs2XA[/MEDIA]

10 years ago
Reply
RE: State of the Drones 2017

[MEDIA=youtube]eYsDcoS5Gt8[/MEDIA]

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Once a surveyor, always a surveyor

There was an old pipe at the fence corner. It appeared to be a rusty piece of automobile tail pipe. N

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 18
Views: 758
Page 181 / 527